Volunteering at CODA
Become a volunteer and you'll soon discover why so many people find volunteering a rewarding and satisfying experience. People from all parts of Canada donate their time and skills to CODA as members of committees, task groups and steering groups. Primarily, CODA volunteers help to raise funds and awareness for our youth programs.
By volunteering, you will:
- make a difference in your community and around the world
- strengthen your communications abilities
- learn new skills and expand your horizons
- help a cause that you believe in
- meet new people and make new friends!
- We invite you to join us - discover the satisfaction of knowing that what you do touches lives and makes the world a better place.
Volunteers can participate on a CODA committee in the following areas:
- securing donations from corporations
- raising funds from individuals within the community
- enhancing outreach and awareness
- involving youth and students
- helping with event logistics
- providing administrative support.
Training is provided in all areas and volunteer time can be flexible. If you would like to get involved, please contact us via e-mail, call us at 416-763-1491 or fill out the volunteer form here. Tell us what city you're in, a bit about yourself and how you might like to help out; provide a daytime phone number and we'll contact you.